Applications are submitted only once with a non-refundable $40 application fee, accepted year-round, and allow eligible families to enroll in any program.
You can mail the completed application form, together with a check (pay to MSU) to 325 W Grand River Ave, East Lansing MI 48823. You can also email the completed application form to email@example.com and submit the application fee online Application Form Application Fee Payment
Children are enrolled based on availability and the following priority:
- Currently enrolled children are allowed to re-enroll first and are placed at the top of the waitlist at all times
- Siblings of currently enrolled children are allowed to enroll second and are placed near the top of the waitlist.
- Children from families who have previously attended the CDL are allowed to enroll third on the waitlist
- New families who have submitted Initial Applications with no previous history with the CDL may enroll if space is available and are offered enrollment based on the date their application was received.
- Children with an IFSP or IEP may be approved for priority enrollment to support the CDL goal of inclusion as related to children with differing abilities and teacher training requirements.
Enrollment for Haslett families begins in February each year and spaces will become available to new families in mid-March.
Enrollment for East Lansing is ongoing as spaces become available.