Skip to main content
PROJECT & PUBLICATIONS
- The California Youth Transitions to Adulthood Study (CalYOUTH) - Kune Park
- Michigan Child Welfare Compliance and Disproportionate Minority Contact (DMC) Monitoring Support – Kune Park
- Michigan Statewide Child Welfare Improvement Task Force: Data Workgroup – Kune Park
- National Child Welfare Workforce Institute – NCWWI is funded through a cooperative agreement with the Children’s Bureau, Administration for Children & Families, U.S. Department of Health & Human Services. https://ncwwi.org Gary Anderson, Cheryl Williams-Hecksel
- Cui, Z., Lui, S., Oshri, A., Smith, E. and Kogan, S. (in press, 2020). Child Maltreatment and Resilience: The Promotive and Protective Role of Future Orientation. Journal of Youth and Adolescence, 49, 2075–2089 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1007/s10964-020-01227-9
- Lawrence, C., Chakravarty, S., Williams-Hecksel, C., Armendariz, S., Kollar, S., Wilcox, C. (2021) Advancing Racial Equity in the Child Welfare Workforce. In Anderson, G. R., & Briar-Lawson, K. H. (Eds.), Strategic Child Welfare Agency-University Partnerships to Advance Workforce Development. Washington DC, Child Welfare League of America.
- Okpych, N.J., Feng, H., Park, K., Torres-García, A., & Courtney, M.E. (2018). Living situations and social support in the era of extended foster care: A view from the U.S. Longitudinal and Life Course Studies: International Journal 9(1), 6-29.
- Park, K., Okpych, N. J., & Courtney, M. E. (2019). Psychotropic medication use and perceptions of medication effects among transition-age foster youth. Child and Adolescent Social Work Journal, 36(6), 583-597. doi:10.1007/s10560-019-00605-y
- Park, K. & Courtney, M.E. (2018). Maturing out. In Bornstein, M. H. (Ed.), The SAGE Encyclopedia of Lifespan Human Development. 5 vols. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications. doi:10.4135/9781506307633
- Ryan, J., Perron, B., Moore, A., Victor, B., & Park, K. (2017). Timing matters: A randomized control trial of recovery coaches in foster care. Journal of Substance Abuse and Treatment, 77, 178-184.