- M.A. Early Childhood Education, Kennesaw State University
- B.S. Early Childhood Education, Kennesaw State University
Areas of Interest
- Developmentally appropriate practice through play
- Appreciation of foreign languages and cultures
- Fostering a strong Home/School Connection
Lucinda Atalla is an Academic Specialist who taught preschool in Georgia for the Georgia PreK program before moving to Lansing where she taught Preschool for the Great Start Readiness Program. Most recently she was the Early Childhood Specialist for the Lansing School District. Ms. Atalla creates a learning environment that meets the various interests and needs of all children. She nurtures a strong Family/School Partnership as this will support the children on their way to a successful school experience. Ms. Atalla emphasizes developmentally appropriate practice through play with a focus on social/emotional development and problem solving skills. She also fosters an appreciation for science and nature.