Override Request

Override Requests must come from a MSU email address (no gmail, etc.).

Incomplete forms will not be processed and will be deleted.

Please give us 72 business hours to respond to your request.

Requests for overrides into CEP 240 should be sent directly to an HDFS advisor at: hdfsadv@msu.edu.

Override Request Form