Applications are submitted only once with a non-refundable $40 application fee, accepted year-round, and allow eligible families to enroll in any program.
You can mail the completed application form, together with a check (pay to MSU) to 325 W Grand River Ave, East Lansing MI 48823. You can also email the completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org and submit the application fee online Application Form Application Fee Payment
- Children are enrolled based on availability and the following priority:
- Currently enrolled children are allowed to re-enroll first and are placed at the top of the waitlist at all times
- Siblings of currently enrolled children are allowed to enroll second and are placed near the top of the waitlist
- Children from families who have previously attended the CDL are allowed to enroll third and are given priority on the waitlist
- New families who have submitted Initial Applications with no previous history with the CDL may enroll if space is available and are offered enrollment based on the date their application was received
Enrollment for Haslett begins in January, current families may re-enroll children and siblings until mid-February. From mid-February to March families with a history at the CDL may enroll. In March, families who have submitted an application to be on our waitlist have the next opportunity to enroll. In mid-March we begin open enrollment, where all families have the opportunity to enroll until our programs are full.
Enrollment for East Lansing is ongoing as spaces become available.